No role plays - ever!
Customer Service Training that works!
Over a quarter of a million New Zealanders have participated in our highly regarded, professional workshops.
Telephone skills need to be taught, many people are afraid of making or receiving calls however if used in a confident, competent and knowledgeable manner can significantly increase customer satisfaction levels.
- Understand that the telephone is a vital element toward achieving professional customer service.
- Have meaningful and pleasant interaction with the caller and offer excellent service and help.
- Be positively aware of the need for clarity, good pronunciation, language, tone and attitude.
- Be able to gain rapport with callers and develop positive communication links.
- Be able to listen, use open questions and clarify the caller’s needs.
Following successful completion of the KiwiHost Professional Telephone Skills workshop, participants will receive an internationally recognised KiwiHost certificate.
Each participant will receive a workbook and a memory jogger and full catering is provided.
No Role Plays! Facilitator-led with highly interactive material, including video examples, exercises and discussion.
Call Bronwyn on 021 665 066 or email Bronwyn@kiwihost.co.nz.