- Bouncy castles, Pedal Go Karts, Paddleboats, Flip Out Trampoline
- Fundraising activities provided by Community Groups
- Elgregoe the Magician, Seftonian battlefields, Relay Rail dog
- Games on the basketball court, Bring along your scooter, skateboard and have a go in the skate park.
- Don't forget your helmets
- Mr whippy, crazy spuds, mini donuts, sausage sizzle or bring a picnic to share with your family
This year to celebrate National Children’s Day, Reflections Community Trust will be holding a celebratory event – Kaiapoi Children’s Day, on Sunday 8 March 2020 between 12pm and 3pm at Trousselot Park, Charles Street, Kaiapoi, North Canterbury.
Kaiapoi Children’s Day will be free to attend with activities and entertainment on offer, with the focus being on the community coming together to celebrate and treasure our children.
Children’s Day is about putting tamariki first. It is a day set aside to celebrate, nurture and treasure our children – by promoting the following key messages:
- To come together as a nation and celebrate tamariki
- All tamariki deserve aroha
- Children are born with mana
- You can put tamariki first by giving time, aroha, praise and encouragement
- Children are our future – they are full of potential
- Children depend on adults to care for them – it is our responsibility to do our very best for them