The Manaaki Mama whānau of Healers heads to Nelson for the first time, to offer this incredibly popular Introduction to Māori Healing workshop.
Tauira/student participants for this workshop will be welcomed to the central location of the Jaycee Room at the beautiful Founders Heritage Park, to learn about Māori healing modalities including Mirimiri; Romiromi and Rongoā Māori.
This is a ONE DAY workshop (9 hours) where Tauira/Students learn about
- Karakia - prayer, blessings and divine connection
- Purea/Whakawatea - cleansing and clearing sacred spaces
- Protection, Permissions and Cost
- Tapu and Noa
- Māori diagnostic systems
- Elemental magick
- Mareikura/Whatukura - Divine Feminine and Masculine energies
- Clearings and Activations and much, much more.
The day will take tauira deep into the realms of Māori Healing; delving into the holistic model of Māori Healing as experienced through the lens of Te Ao Māori - the Māori world view.
Participants will have an opportunity to experience Mirimiri and to gain "hands on" experience under the guidance of Manaaki Mama, Chelita Kahutianui Zainey and her divinely selected crew of Māori Healers.
Tauira will also receive|
- A comprehensive printed workbook
- Personal activations and healings
- Hands-on experience
- A beautiful high vibe shared lunch
- Rongoā Māori Sampling
- A custom blended Manaaki Mama Rongoā Māori gift
This is an OPEN AND ALL INCLUSIVE event so all ages, genders and cultures are welcome to attend. All levels of practitioners are also welcome.
Tickets available through Eventfinda.
A selection of high vibe dishes will be provided for lunch but in the true nature of whanaungatanga, we also ask participants to bring something to share with everyone.
If you have any queries please feel free to contact us
M| +64 22 101 4229
E | firstname.lastname@example.org
Nau mai Haere Mai Tautoko mai whanau