Digital Essentials, 26 August 2020 @ 9.30am
Instagram 101 ... A beginners guide to the basics of marketing your business on Instagram
Instagram has one billion monthly active users and is growing every day. It has become a place where businesses can streamline their brand, network with potential customers, build customer loyalty, and so much more.
Have you ever wondered are you using Instagram properly or are you just wanting to start?
This Instagram 101 workshop will cover the basics of marketing your business on the platform, from setting up your page correctly, to how Instagram can be used to sell. You will leave the session feeling confident and excited about connecting with your customers or clients on Instagram.
If you are ready to lift your Instagram game then this is for you!
Join Steph Patton from StephPatton Marketing & Social for this practical, hands-on workshop. You are welcome to bring your laptop or phone.
We will cover:
- What a great bio looks like
- Picking a theme for your business account
- What to post and when to post
- Defining your niche
- Hashtags and how to use them effectively
- Instagram Stories adding links and call to actions
- How to grow your following
- How Instagram can be used to drive sales
- Instagram tips and tricks