We will cover:
- How to generate a consistent stream of new clients each month without having to rely on cold calling or word of mouth referrals
- Why most businesses struggle with getting enough new clients
- How to build trust before you meet with a potential client
- The right people you need to connect with to generate all the business you need
- How to leverage your network to get new clients - most of whom may not even know they need you yet!
In this 2 hour workshop, gain key ideas and tools you can implement right away to get more clients, improve your cashflow and grow your business.
If you are a small business owner, new business owner or creative business owner then this workshop is for you. Are you in sales? Part of a sales team? This session would be beneficial to all salespeople, sales managers and sales reps as well.
Hayden Burgess - Sales Impact, Director
Hayden has been teaching businesses how to sell for 8 years now, working with his father Brett in their family business Sales Impact. He believes that anyone can sell as long as they are passionate about what they do and can communicate their passion with potential clients.
“After working with thousands of businesses we have realised that you don’t have to have the gift of the gab, you don’t have to be pushy or manipulative, you don’t have to know how to ‘talk’ - you just need to love what you do and know how to communicate the value you provide to your clients”.
When not working with clients, Hayden likes to paint, read and spend time with his young family.
Sales Impact specialises in sales systems and process training for business owners and salespeople across New Zealand.
From recent studies, it has been shown that 58% of companies do not have a standardised sales process for selling their products and services. The result of this is inconsistent sales results.