Salsa Dance Party Nights at Casa Publica. Join us for a fun-filled hot n spicy night and come dance the night away!
Social Dance Nights:
Every Friday there's a Salsa night. Come down and have a look, a drink, Dine and have a dance! It's the most popular Salsa weekly event. Anyone can come, this night is for everybody at all levels, dancers and non-dancers.
- DJ-R from Salsa Latina Catering for all dance styles: Salsa, Bachata, Kompa, Kizomba, Merengue, Cha Cha etc
- Please do support the night by buying a drink or food!
- Come and dine before you dance, spend a great night of wonderful food, drink & dancing, you can even watch people dance downstairs while you eat! Dance Floor available from 10 pm till late, but come for a drink anytime prior!
- Is there any Lessons
No, but we do recommend joining our beginner classes during the week at our Studio at Salsa Latina. https://www.salsalatina.nz/classes
- I'm a beginner dancer, should I come?
absolutely, its the fastest way to learn when mixing social dancing with regular Salsa classes you'll learn up 10 times faster. It's like practice on steroids!
- Can I bring my friends?
Yes everyone is welcome including non-dancers.
- Can I come earlier?
Yes this is an open restaurant & bar, in-fact we encourage you to come try the amazing food at Casa Publica.
- Is it a Latin Night or a Salsa Night?
This is a Partner dance based Salsa Latin Night not a Reggaeton Latin Night.
Find out the difference
- How come its Free?
We do this to support & grow the Salsa, Bachata & Kizomba community in Christchurch and New Zealand, our dance Classes offset the cost of running this event. So please support our Salsa Classes, Bachata Classes & Kizomba Classes. https://www.salsalatina.nz/classes