New Zealand Gynaecological Cancer Foundation: For The Love Of Women Masquerade Ball Auckland.
Raising Awareness for Women's Cancers.
Join us a glamorous red carpet event, at the Hilton, where everyone is welcome.
The NZGCF receives no government funding and our work is only made possible by generous sponsors and supporters and through money raised at events such as our annual Masquerade Ball.
On the night guests will enjoy:
- Keynote speech by New Zealand’s much loved recording artist and television presenter, Anika Moa
- Renowned television presenter and sports writer Peter Williams as Master of Ceremonies
- Inspiring talks from our beautiful ‘Women of Teal’ Ambassadors
- Pre-dinner drinks
- A sumptuous three-course meal designed by Wallace Mua
- Premium New Zealand wine and beer
- Live and silent charity auctions
- Live entertainment
- Plus a few surprises…
Did you know that cervical screening only detects one of the 5 gynaecological cancers?
Funds raised from the event will continue to support our national campaigns to spread awareness, inform and educate women and their communities on the 5 gynaecological cancers as early detection can help save lives.
Presented by: New Zealand Gynaecological Cancer Foundation