In times of great flux it is more important than ever to remain connected within.
As women, we are pulled in so many directions as mothers, daughters, lovers, employees, friends and sisters. It can be difficult to hear our own guidance and feel purposeful.
It can also be difficult to experience our pleasure potential as stress decommissions our body’s sexual response. Relationships can feel more challenging than usual when we have divorced aspects of our spirit in this way. Life can feel like a series of chores rather than the precious incarnation that it is.
Join Nikki Rhodes for a weekend of exploration of Womanhood for women (both days) and lovers of women (Sunday only).
Throughout the weekend we will:
- explore pleasure pathways
- reignite inner fire and passion
- reconnect to sensuality and softness
- dance with the notions of surrender and control
- explore sisterhood
- learn the energetics of relating and intimacy
- neo-Tantric practices for deeper union in love making
- strengthen connection to our inner Masculine
You will take away:
- tools for releasing energy and emotions in radically self-responsible ways
- techniques for accessing pleasure within the female body on your own and with a lover
- ritual practices for self love
- tips for accessing inner trust and self confidence
- practices to encourage inner connection to your voice
- tools for remaining centred in your WOMAN regardless of external push and pull factors
WOMEN are invited to both days to get the most out of the teachings. Material will not be repeated over the weekend and the Sunday is designed as an integration day to build on that learnt on Saturday
MEN are invited for the Sunday only.
- deepen your relationship to your own feminine
- learn ways of meeting your own feminine's needs reducing the tendency to externalise onto others what you can meet within
- explore how returning to the heart makes intimacy and connection deeply fulfilling
- learn tips, tools and techniques for pleasuring your female lovers
Please transfer amount to:
N L RHODES
06 0869 0887808 00
Place name as reference and send Nikki a message with your email address for information about the weekend.
Nikki Rhodes is a passionate advocate for authentic relating and the host of the Secrets of Spiritual Sex podcast. She believes that a positive sexual education is our birth-right and coaches both men and women in all things intimacy and relationship related. She facilitates workshops, offers coaching sessions and is an international speaker at various events, festivals and retreats.
Nikki is an inspiring entrepreneur and is the co-founder of NZ Spirit Festival, an annual alcohol-free wellness, yoga, camping and music festival, Resolution NYE Festival and NZ Yoga Day under the events company NZ Spirit.
She has degrees in psychology, childbirth education and Ancient History where she was a lecturer at the University of Auckland in Ancient Greek and Roman Medicine specialising in issues surrounding women's health and sexuality in the ancient world.
A devoted traveller and student of life always, she continues her study of traditional Tantra in India each year, as well as presenting workshops at various festivals and retreats whilst exploring the world with her three daughters.