Are you leading as well as managing?
Confident leaders not only get things done on time, but they also inspire and motivate their team members to grow and develop, and their teams to achieve at a high level.
This two-day course is designed for Managers who have learned and can apply the fundamental concepts of management and are ready to hone their leadership skills to get their team and team members realising their full potential.
Over the course of the day, you will:
- Learn about yourself and how to adapt your behaviour to successfully position yourself in relation to what others need and expect of you.
- Understand the principles of leadership vs management
- Understand motivation and how to get the best out of others
- Develop clear expectations that leave no doubt about what is expected and what good performance looks like.
- Learn how to approach conflict and or difficult conversations with confidence and skill to keep outcomes on track and maintain positive relationships.
Includes workbook, arrival tea or coffee, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea.