The demand for managers who are also leaders has become a growing trend in business organisations and communities throughout the world. Effectively bringing together the skill sets of managers and leaders in a functional way has become the challenge for businesses and individuals. The Leading Edge seminar is designed to do just that. Designed around 30 years of personal experience in a wide variety of organisations and businesses.
First – to adapt, bring innovation, embrace change, exceed expectations and grow.
Fast – leading/managing individually and as a team player, working at the pace of global business.
Fearless – making the tough calls and taking absolute responsibility for your personal professionalism.
This seminar is challenging. Both on a personal and leadership level. Laying a solid foundation of skills and knowledge to build and develop a future in leadership and management.
- The Future of Organisations and Work
- Evolution of Leadership and Management
- Inspiring a Shared Vision, Values and Culture
- The Four Fundamental Management/Leadership Skills
- The 5 Practices of Management/Leadership
- Leading and Managing the Employee of the Future
- Steps to Transforming Performance at Work
- Mentoring, Coaching and Training
- Influencing Behaviour and Motivation
- Taking Total Ownership of Personal Professionalism
Who Should Attend:
Managers and leaders from business organisations, government departments, self-employed, anyone who is in or aspires to move into a leadership management role, or is currently a foreman, supervisor, or volunteer community leader.
What you get:
- An intensive interactive one-day seminar
- Two one-on-one follow up coaching sessions valued at $110.00
- A set of course notes