Learn how to market your small business through social media. We'll take you through the technology, tactics and tracking capabilities that make social media marketing a must.
These sessions will give you a basic understanding of the online tools available to help you connect with your target market.
By the end of the course, you will:
- Have a sound understanding of popular social media channels and helpful online tools and online etiquette (”dos and don’ts”)
- Be aware of how social media (SM) is used by your competition
- Have identified and set up the best SM channels for your customers
- Have developed a communications plan and started to build a campaign schedule and content plan
- Have practised posting messages on your SM channels, conversing and connecting
- Gain an understanding of advertising through SM and analyse the effectiveness of your SM activity
Basic computing skills needed and some understanding of social media recommended but not essential.
Presenter: Felix Page