We are excited to invite you to a high-quality Property Investment Seminar with Haig Robinson Property Brokers. Limited seats, register now!
About this event.
We will cover:
- Where is each market likely to go from here, and why? Is now a good time to buy / invest?
- What are the key differences between investing in residential and commercial property?
- How to invest safely in both residential and commercial property?
- What is your wealth growth strategy?
- Should I buy off-plan or existing property? Which region? What else should I consider?
Everyone has different financial goals – we aim to help you understand how to pursue yours. We will answer those important questions on how to make smart informed decisions and minimise risks when growing your property portfolio.
On the night, you will also:
- Take advantage of networking with the other guests, whilst enjoying complimentary cheese platters and drinks on arrival.
- Prize Draw on the night! Win a $250 voucher to enjoy at one of the HIP Group Restaurants.
Who should attend?
The seminar is best suited to those who own their own home or already have some property investment experience and wish to grow their portfolio in an informed and risk-aware manner.
- Commercial property investors: those looking to grow their portfolio and knowledge of risks and opportunities as well as existing residential investors looking to diversify and enter commercial property in a low risk manner.
- Those looking to invest in off-plan residential market in high growth areas.
Register via http://www.haigrobinson.co.nz/events/
- R18 event, we will serve alcohol
- Limited seats only, please register now to secure your seat