Our Mt Cook workshop is designed as an ideal programme to expand your skills as a landscape photographer.
We will base ourselves in Mt Cook Village at the comfortable Hermitage Hotel and here we have access to a conference room where there will be time during the evenings to download our photographs and work on post-processing and critique.
Over this workshop, you will learn to shoot a diverse range of subject matters including, mountains, glaciers, macro and nature photography and the night sky & astrophotography. Mt Cook has world-renowned clear skies with no light pollution, offering the chance to photograph the Milky Way above the Southern Alps. The workshop also includes a ski-plane flight over Mt Cook to do some aerial photography
The workshop includes return transport from Queenstown or you can meet us at Mt Cook Village.
- 3 nights accommodation at Hermitage Hotel in a Mt Cook view room shared with one other person from the workshop. If you wish, there is the option to upgrade to your own double hotel room at extra cost
- 3 continental breakfasts at the Hermitage Hotel
- Ski-plane over Mt Cook
- Full tuition by Richard Young and Rob Brown
- Transport once at Mt Cook
- Queenstown pickup/drop off (or meet at Mt Cook)
- DOC concession fees
- Printed notes