For one special night, we will be showcasing a number of highly collectable and rare cars and aircraft to raise money for our nationwide air ambulance service - NZ Flying Doctor Service. This exclusive collection of unique, luxury cars and aircraft will be able to be experienced up close and in person. No zoom meetings here!
A taste of what's on offer to enjoy:
• 1946 MG TC midget
• 1956 Jaguar XK140 Roadster
• 1958 Porsche 356 Speedster
• 1961 Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud Convertible
• 1966 Jaguar E type Fixed Head Coupe
• 1977 Jaguar E -Type Convertible V12
• 1988 Aston Martin V8 Vantage Volante (Prince of Wales edition) – thought to be previously owned by Prince Charles. Only 15k miles on the clock, & one of six left in the world.
• 2002 Lamborghini Murcielago 6 speed manual
• 2015 Rolls-Royce Wraith
• 2019 McLaren 600LT
• 2022 Porsche 911 Turbo
These beautiful automobiles will be displayed alongside a range of very special aircraft, including the GCH Aviation private jet, the NZ Flying Doctor Service plane, and an ex airforce De Havilland DH.115 Vampire Mk 35W jet. One of only two left in the country. We may even have the Westpac Air Rescue Helicopter come and visit us too!
Tickets have been limited to just 100, so get in quick to avoid disappointment. Food and drink will be served all night, but remember to wrap up warm! All proceeds will go to support the New Zealand Flying Doctor Service.
Please do not attend if you are feeling unwell.