Conquer the peaks! In beautiful Hawke's Bay!
Breathtaking views. Craggy, challenging terrain. Fun single track. Staggeringly beautiful private land. A few hearty river crossings...
This is one of New Zealand's most enjoyable and rewarding events - suitable for everyone - from the competitive athlete through to the more social entrant!
Soak up the Hawke's Bay sunshine and challenge yourself in MCL Construction Triple Peaks 2021.
- Run, walk or mountain bike the 55 kms course.
- Traverse stunning private land on Mount Erin, Mount Kahuranaki and iconic Te Mata Peak.
- Enter solo, or invite your friends and enter a relay team.
- A Truckload of Spot Prizes, and a fun event village - for all the family
- Complimentary Giant beer for everyone over 18 at the finish line
- Duathlon or e-bike option
- One Peak Explorer - up Mt Erin (all on private land)
Proceeds from MCL Construction Triple Peaks are going towards the Te Mata Park for the purchase of native trees.