Based in Wanaka our Autumn Masterclass Workshop is programmed in for the month of April when the Autumn colours are at their best. With landscape photographers Richard Young and Rob Brown as your tutors, utilising comfortable 4WD vehicles we will take you into some of the most interesting autumnal locations in Central Otago.
We will base for 3 nights in the excellent Edgewater Hotel in Wanaka, with use of a conference room for tuition and post-processing sessions.
- Tuition by Rob Brown and Richard Young
- Nevis Valley 4WD trip
- Private Station 4WD trip
- 3 nights accommodation at Edgewater Wanaka twin share (single upgrade available)
- 3 breakfasts
- Copy of Pocket Guide to Landscape Photography
- E-book on masterclass workshop topics
- Two 16x22" Fine-Art Prints from the Epson SC-P800
- Use of Benro filters kits
- Trial of Nikon cameras & lenses
- Conference room for processing & printing
- Transport during the workshop
- Queenstown pickup/dropoff
- DOC concession fees
- Donation to our Conservation Fund
- Native tree planting to Carbon Offset your workshop
For more information or to book, visit the official website.