Learn the secrets to success in the ‘new normal’. Presented by Vodafone Business, accomplished NZ business leaders will share stories of resilience, leadership, innovation and agility - and the power of humanity in times of crisis.
Immerse yourself in incredible stories from New Zealand business leaders and innovators who have survived and thrived in the face of sudden and unprecedented challenges, as COVID-19 turned the world on its head.
Timed to mark the anniversary of New Zealand’s entry into Level 4 lockdown, this full-day event presents an enlightening programme of business insights and learnings and a springboard for innovation in the year ahead.
Drawing on the extraordinary stories captured in the new book ‘Silver Linings’ (Davis & Downs, PenguinRandomHouse), speakers include:
- Sir Ian Taylor, Founder & Managing Director, Animation Research
- Annah Stretton, Founder & CEO, Annah Stretton
- Cecilia Robinson, Co-Founder & Co-CEO, Tend; Co-Founder, My Food Bag
- Craig Hudson, Managing Director, Xero New Zealand & Pacific Islands
- Lindsay Zwart, Chief Enterprise Office, Vodafone
- David Downs, Co-Founder, SOS Business
- Dr Michelle Dickinson, Co-Founder & CTO, Nanogirl Labs
- Greg Cross, Co-Founder & CBO, Soul Machines
- Lisa King, Co-Founder, Eat My Lunch; Founder, AF Drinks
- Dale Clareburt, Co-Founder & CEO, Weirdly
- Simon Smuts-Kennedy, CEO, Hill Hats
- Dr Siouxsie Wiles, Associate Professor, University of Auckland
In discussing their experiences in business over what has been a rollercoaster of a year, the diverse and accomplished group of speakers will set an optimistic and powerful vision for New Zealand’s future.
For the full list of speakers and further event information, visit the website.