Bring your beauteous burlesque boudoir fantasy to life by booking yourself (or a loved one) in for an indulgent photoshoot with our burlesque photoshoot packages.
What do we get as part of the package?
- A glass of bubbles on arrival.
- Full burlesque-styled hair and makeup provided by the colourful pin-up glamour queen Fran Robertson from The Beauty School Dropouts.
- Use of the gorgeous décor and rooms at Alberton House (our venue for the photo shoots).
- 4 high resolution, professionally edited shots by acclaimed photographer Bruce Jenkins, with the option to pay for additional photos.
- Up to two outfit changes.
- Styling and posing guidance by the burlesque star, Lilly Loca.
- Use of props and costume pieces from Lilly Loca’s personal collection.
Who is Involved?
Hair and makeup professional Fran Robertson of The Beauty School Dropouts, acclaimed photographer Bruce Jenkins, the wonderful venue that is Alberton House and Va-Va-Voom director Lilly Loca have joined forces to bring you this bespoke, glamorous burlesque styled photoshoot.
Do we need to provide our own outfits?
Yes, however, you will be able to use some of Lilly’s costumes and props, including a pair of stunning emerald green feather fans, a black, full-length faux fur boa and so much more.
Note: We will work with you so you feel as comfortable as possible. If you wish to err on the more conservative side and dress in a gown rather than lingerie, that is absolutely fine. You can have up to two outfit changes, so feel free to don a gown for one set of photos and lingerie for the next – it’s 100% up to you.
How long is the shoot?
From start to finish, it will take 2.5 hours. 1.5 hours will be spent in hair and makeup with The Beauty School Dropouts, then 1 hour shooting with Bruce Jenkins with guidance from Lilly Loca. However, we may go a little overtime or might get delayed, so we suggest to block out 3 hours in your schedule.
Can I do my own hair and makeup?
For this package, we do not have that option. Fran and her team are experts at what they do and we trust them wholeheartedly with being able to transform you into the burlesque glamourpuss of your dreams. We recommend saving some makeup looks that inspire you via Pinterest and bring them as references on the day to discuss with Fran and her team.
How do we book? and what is the price?
Email Lilly at firstname.lastname@example.org for package pricing and inquiries.
Only five spots available, so be in quick!
Price: Email email@example.com for pricing and information. Payment plans are available.