The Marriage Course is for all couples, whether you've been together for 1 year or 51 years! Whether you have a strong relationship that you want to make even better or one that could do with a little help. There's always something that you can learn that will make your relationship stronger.
Each evening starts with a romantic candlelit dinner together in a relaxing atmosphere. Then there is a talk on a specific subject, interspersed with film clips of couples sharing their own experiences and street interviews with people from around the world. The sessions feature regular breaks for the couple to chat about the topics. Couples sit at their own table and talk only to each other – there is never any group work.
The topics covered include:
- Strengthening connection
- Communicate more effectively
- Resolving conflict
- Heal the ways you’ve hurt each other
- Recognise how your upbringing affects your relationship
- Improve relationships with parents and in-laws
- Develop greater sexual intimacy
- Discover each other’s love languages and much, much more!
The course runs for 7 sessions, starting at 7:00pm and finishing at 9:30pm. Dinner is provided so you just need to turn up and enjoy spending time together while investing in your relationship.