For beginners who have no prior knowledge of Spanish.
By the end of the course, you'll:
- Have developed some ability to express yourself in basic Spanish
- Have some ability to use correctly the present, past and "going to" tenses
- Have some understanding of how adjectives, my-mine, and the verb tener are used
- Have practised the difference between ser/estar and have some ability to use them correctly
- Have practised, with some success, the use of numbers and telling the time
- Have begun to develop some basic working Spanish vocabulary
Presented by Tony Ilott
Check our website for other versions of this course running at alternate times.