Event postponed due to COVID-19 .
New date TBC.
A new and innovative initiative is travelling around New Zealand in the lead up to the Tokyo 2020 Paralympic Games, telling the story of New Zealand’s over 50-year Paralympic history, increasing awareness of Para sport and positively influencing community perceptions of disabled people.
Come and enjoy with your family different ‘have a go’ Para sport activities including:
- Vertical jump test challenge
- Handcycle challenge
- Give Wheelchair basketball a go
- Play a Boccia game
- Get a photo with Someity, Tokyo 2020 mascot
- Blind football virtual reality experience
- Learn more about Para sport
- Meet with Paralympians, Para athletes or local Para sport organisations
- Leave messages of support for the New Zealand Paralympic Team
Bridge of Remembrance, Cashel Street, Christchurch Central City, Christchurch 8011.
Free, please donate to support the New Zealand Paralympic Team to Tokyo 2020.