A New Dynamic of Living
This is a unique creative opportunity for adults in our communities who would like to explore how expressive multi-disciplinary arts can respond and inspire people during this exceptional present time affected by the pandemic.
How can we unfold our journeys and reflect this new climate through the languages of arts forms as a human being and as a sense of community?
We will interplay between the physical body, cognition, imagination, emotions and spirit. The project invites participants to consider experimentation as a working method and to trust the process and the therapeutic environment.
The project will be targeted at adults who would like to:
- Experience a process through Expressive Arts.
- Inhabit themselves in a sensorial experience.
- Cultivate inspiration and spontaneity.
- Expressing themselves creatively.
- Learn to explore through movements and visual Art forms.
- Communicate thoughts through the language of arts.
- Expand and discover new abilities.
- Collaborate in a group experience.
- Share stories and reflections in a therapeutic context.
- Transform art into spiritual practice.
- Improving well-being.