Digital Boost gives you the skills to launch your business into the digital world. It’s free, self-paced learning, run by experts, for Kiwis like you and delivered by the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment in conjunction with The Mind Lab, K&J Growth and Indigo.
This online platform is accessible to small business owners across New Zealand and is coming to Wanaka on March 4th, New Zealand. The presentation is a 90-minute session presented by Digital Boost Ambassador Kale Panoho.
Kale is the partner of K&J Growth and Rugby Bricks. His companies have worked with local businesses like BNZ and local gyms through to international brands like TikTok, Microsoft and Monster Energy and have helped hundreds of businesses go online.
We've also got the owner of iPlumb Matt Maley which is a plumbing company from Dunedin on how they've grown their business using social media and building a new website.
Here's what the workshop will cover:
- How to sign up for the free online Digital Boost platform to teach yourself at your own pace whenever you want
- How to market to your ideal customer using Facebook, Instagram, Google and Youtube
- How to increase customers through your website and learn how to build one yourself
- Q&A with a business owner who has implemented digital tools
- Hear from case studies that have increased their business profits by 300% or more using digital tools in the last six months
These sessions are backed and supported by Microsoft, Facebook, Xero, Google, Amazon, MYOB and other tech companies from all around the world.
If you've ever thought about taking any component of your business online here is the chance to ask an expert in person and then join the free program online. You can jump on and register your interest under “upcoming events” on the Digital Boost facebook page, or email one of the delivery team of the workshop email@example.com to sign up.