If you’re a Hawke’s Bay business ready to add Instagram to your social media marketing mix, this workshop is for you!
A three-hour session designed for business owners and marketing professionals who want to start using Instagram with confidence to reach their ideal customers. This is a hands-on session, designed for those just starting out with Instagram, which will leave you with an actionable plan and the tools and understanding on how to implement it!
In this interactive session we will cover:
- Setting up your Instagram business profile and how to link it to your Facebook account
- What to post, when to post and how to post - Defining your content to plan weeks of posts
- Hashtags and geotags and how to use them effectively
- How to use Instagram as a tool for driving sales
At the end of the workshop you will be able to:
- Create an Instagram content plan
- Schedule Instagram posts
- Understand hashtags and how to use them effectively to increase reach
- Implement engagement strategies to connect with your ideal customers
This is an interactive workshop so please bring your laptop and mobile device, with the Instagram app installed on your mobile device.
Places are very limited for this workshop. I will be working with a small group to ensure everyone leaves with an actionable plan for their business.
If you would prefer to be sent an invoice, please email: email@example.com
This Workshop is registered with the Management Capability Development Voucher Fund. Find out more by visiting the Regional Business Partner Network website.