As I Dietitian I have worked with hundreds of women who are confused about what to eat, wondering why they aren't losing weight, and consistently feeling guilty and deprived. This is not a way to live!
I created this course to teach and empower women to boost their energy levels, improve their sleep, regulate their hormones, eat without guilt, and look after themselves. Women are nurturers who put everyone and everything before themselves- and this course is for them!
This is not a quick fix- this is 6 weeks of education on science-based nutrition guidelines and an in-depth look into your personal diet.
The course includes:
- 1x initial 60-minute session with an NZ Registered Dietitian which covers a full health and diet assessment, self-care assessment, and goal setting session.
- 1x 60-minute nutrition seminar weeks 2-5 (4 sessions total)- LIVE with Alex over Zoom.
These seminars will teach you:
- Why you aren't losing weight even though you are doing all of the right things
- Which health conditions and nutrient deficiencies can inhibit weight loss
- How to measure progress- it's not just about weight and scales!
- How much more there is to weight loss than calories in vs. calories out- the ins and outs of metabolism, digestion of food and the impact it has on our hunger and appetite regulation.
- How to lose weight without calorie counting and obsessing over food
- Why we aren't doing what we know we should be doing - and it's not because we don't have enough willpower!
- Why we crave sugar and how to adjust the diet to prevent sugar cravings
- How to improve sleep and boost energy
- Ways to show your body self-care without food
- How your diet can impact on health conditions (cancer risk, heart disease, and diabetes)
- How to eat forever without guilt- mindful and intuitive eating and how to trust your body
- How you can stop dieting before events, depriving yourself of the foods that you love, and feeling like you are constantly "falling off the wagon" or "needing to get back on track"
You will also receive:
- Opportunity for weekly Q& A across the 6 weeks with an NZ registered dietitian
- Access to a private Facebook group of all group members where you can share your questions, tips, and queries with other like-minded women.
- A recipe e-book with vegetarian Eat- Up recipes
- Resources and tools to use to plan your meals, get organised with your meal preparation, and look after your body through food and nutrients
- 1x 30 minute one on one follow up session with an NZ registered dietitian in the final week of the course to discuss progress, where to from here? barriers and obstacles so far, and create a nutrition pathway into your future.
Let this year be the year when you don't worry about how many calories are in your Christmas lunch, don't feel like you need to take an "all or nothing" approach to the festive season, and don't start the new year feeling like you need to work hard and get back on track.