Women remain critically underrepresented in senior executive leadership roles, and yet diversity is proven to be a key component to unlock innovation and performance, leading to better business outcomes.
Greater participation of women is the first step to improving diversity and the benefits it provides to the organisation. The corporate world has seen a slight increase in senior women leaders in recent years, but this current growth is still not enough to attain the benefits provided by gender diversity.
To increase the number of women represented in senior executive leadership it is essential to equip aspiring leaders with the critical tools for leadership success. Women must be able to identify the opportunities for career advancement, build supportive networks, remain resilient through change, and continuously cultivate their leadership skills.
This workshop will offer an inspiring learning and networking platform. The event aims to provide existing and emerging leaders with the strategies and skills required to excel in their careers.
- Understand workplace bias & the strategies to successfully navigate it
- Manage conflict & execute difficult conversations with confidence
- Develop techniques, tools & channels to improve teams drive & motivation
- Create a positive culture of engagement & success
- Effective skills for self-promotion & accelerated career progression
- Strategic planning for your leadership development & career
For online brochure and further discounts see the event page.
For more information, you can also call +64 9 927 1500.