Counties Manukau District Health Board Women’s Health Update Day - Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Preterm Birth: The goalposts are changing and so are the approaches
Topics to include:
- Risk factors and pathogenesis of preterm delivery
- Role of the Preterm Birth Clinic
- Complex cervical cerclage
- Steroids; it’s all change with timing
- A story of loss; impact on women and whanau
- Decision making at the edge of Viability
The Obstetrician’s View
The Neonatologist’s View
Maternal Fetal Medicine Sub Specialist
Who should attend:
This is designed as a multi-disciplinary teaching day with many opportunities to engage with speakers and ask questions. The day will be of interest to all involved in caring for women including: Obstetricians, Gynaecologists, Midwives, Obstetric nurses, Neonatologists, Neonatal Nurses, Social Workers.
Catering - Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea are included.
Women's Health Day - Early Bird tickets will be on sale until Sunday 1 November - be quick as tickets sold out in 2019