Our Speaker this month is Kate Morland, who is a local business owner of Studio Rubix, which she founded with her husband 6 years ago and together they have grown their team to 9. She wears many hats being a Registered Dietitian, Exercise Specialist and more recently trained as a Mindfulness Facilitator. Her other major hat is being mum of 4 little girls. Her simple pleasures include solving a cryptic crossword, a run in the hills and a good coffee.
Kate’s journey leading into business has involved living far and wide, from Limerick to Siberia and juggling elements of wellness has been crucial to achieving balance and happiness in her life.
Kate will share her insight into the challenges faced in today’s health-focused society and the toolkit she recommends we put together, which starts with putting yourself on your own ‘to-do’ list.
Please note: If you have dietary requirements please email Tracey on: firstname.lastname@example.org before 11am September 18th.
We are a group of like minded Business Women who meet monthly to network with each other. All welcome to join this event.
The format of the evenings is simple... networking with a small formal section that involves a speaker, and then more networking.
On the evening:
- You meet with like-minded business women on a monthly basis.
- Networking events are deigned to connect you with 'new' advocates for your business in the Manawatu Area.
- Each event includes a guest speaker.
- You can showcase special opportunities on the 'opportunity table' for other members to use your products or services. (Please send blurb - limited to 100 words and jpeg images to email@example.com by 11am Friday Sept 18th). Please note you need to attend the event that your opportunities are being showcased at.
- Access other members special opportunity offers.
- Spot Prizes (win or donate!) - if donating please email firstname.lastname@example.org by 11am Friday Sept 18th
- Be inspired and motivated by others.
Event tickets include drinks and nibbles.
We look forward to welcoming you to a Women and Business Event!
Please note we are following Level 2 protocols and regulations to ensure safe networking at these events (if we are still in Level 2).