Wellness Day Retreats at Puhoi Beauty and Spa.
January's Day Retreat – Tools to help reduce Anxiety and Stress Levels.
3 Dates in January to choose from, 17, 18 or 19 January.
When life gets too busy; the juggle of priorities between work and family becomes too much, we can often find ourselves in Overwhelm or Fight or Flight mode.
If you’ve caught yourself saying, “I’m stressed out”, “I can’t cope with any more” “I need to stop”, then this wellness day retreat is for you.
Puhoi is only a 45 minutes drive from Auckland, a rural sanctuary on a riverside setting, where you can slow down, rebalance and learn some wellness coping tools to help you better manage stress and anxiety.
Turn your phone off upon arrival and let our Wellness Day Retreat team work their magic.
Start the morning with a calming herbal tea, enjoy the native bush and gardens and meet the 7 other people on the Wellness retreat with you (we keep the numbers small to allow you to have one on one time with our wellness practitioners).
The Treatment for the January Wellness Day Retreat will be a Relaxation Massage with Massage Therapist Sophie Wood
Treatments will take place throughout the day and you will be assigned your treatment time before you arrive.
- Arrive and settle in, hand over your phone, enjoy a cup of herbal tea and start to slow down before you start your wellness reset.
- The morning starts with Yin Yoga. Whether you are a yoga guru or have never tried Yoga before you will love this calming, rebalancing practice. The restorative poses are easy and gentle. Our Yoga teacher will talk you through breath work, diaphragmic breathing, and mindfulness, allowing your whole nervous system to relax and your mind to slow down. A nourishing practice for both mind and body.
- Morning tea
- Herbal Tea Making – Learn about the properties of the healing plants and herbs that you can find in your garden.
- Dealing with Tension Headaches. Body mechanic and massage therapist Sophie Wood will guide you through the causes and solutions of tension headaches. Get hands on with some self-massage techniques and discover new tools to better help manage your stress levels.
- Lunch. Enjoy a delicious lunch on the balcony overlooking the river. You will have time to chat and connect, browse our wellness library, have a walk or take yourself off to a quiet corner for self-reflection and journaling.
- Mindfulness and coping tools. A thought-provoking session with Life Coach Michelle Clark, you will have the opportunity in a safe and supportive space to analyse which triggers cause you the most stress. Michelle will provide you with coping tools to try at home in times of heightened stress and anxiety.
- Self-reflection – Time to take charge of your growth and healing, journaling can help with this as you process what you have learned and ask any questions.
We hand your phones back and say our farewells.
We are running this Wellness Day Retreat 3 times in January, choose either Friday 17th, Saturday 18th or Sunday 19th January 2020.
The January Wellness Day Retreat run from 9am – 4.30 pm and includes a Relaxation Massage, a nutritious lunch, healthy morning tea and cleansing herbal teas throughout the day, a journal for self-reflection.