Tweens and teens, brighten up your school holidays and let your creativity shine with fun craft activities at the library. It's free, no need to register.
Unlocking the fun for Level One:
- 8 July: Clay – Come and get your hands dirty, create something out of clay.
- 9 July: Upcycle corks into bunnies, super heroes or mini gardens.
- 10 July: Harry Potter trivia and crafts.
- 15 July: Friendship wraps, knotting and traditional Kumihimo wheels.
- 16 July: Upcycling bottles and tins.
- 17 July: Zines and mini books.
Board Games are also available during Teen Breakfast Club sessions on request.
For ages 10 and over. Breakfast snack food provided. Visit our website for more information.