Please Note: Due to COVID-19, the Christchurch workshop on the 29 April has been postponed to the following date - Christchurch - Wednesday, 23 September 2020.
This one-day training will examine and address, the following questions regarding Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD):
- What is personality?
- How does personality become disordered?
- What is Borderline Personality Disorder?
- Why does BPD have such an impact on staff?
- How is BPD most effectively managed and treated?
- How do we support the client and their families effectively.
Diane Clare will provide attendees with practical skills for working with those with emotional intensity difficulties.