Salesforce is a software tool that’s gaining heaps of traction and popularity around the world because of its incredible job opportunities and fantastic community. You’ll find out how to get started and how to learn the core Salesforce skills.
Salesforce can give you a new career or part-time gig on the side. This incredibly popular software provides a full suite of business solutions. There are numerous job and career options with Salesforce. You can be a Salesforce administrator, developer, business analyst, consultant, project manager or architect. Come along to this one-day course and find out what Salesforce is and how it might work for you!
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who has an interest in learning Salesforce.
- Anyone looking to enter the tech industry.
- Anyone who is looking for better job opportunities and to have high in-demand skills.
- No previous programming or Salesforce knowledge required!
By the end of the course, students will be able to:
- Define what Salesforce is and why it is valuable.
- Define the key components of the Salesforce products.
- Gain an introduction to programming and Apex.
- Set up a Developer Account and navigate the Developer console.
- Cover topics such as standard and custom objects, workflow/process automation, and security and record access.
- Create their own small application.
- Create a continued learning plan for independent improvement beyond this course.
- Be a part of a community which they can draw on for help and support beyond this course.
You will be provided with a full workbook complete with exercises, resources, and summaries of the main lessons.
No previous programming or Salesforce knowledge required.
This course is not suited for experienced Salesforce developers or admins - this is a beginner’s course
Presented by Amber Joseph.