Our first Learning session to kick off the year 2020/21 will be a quality improvement workshop for both GP & Pharmacy!
This learning session is a requirement for NEW teams who have joined the Safety in Practice programme in the 2020/21 year. On this evening you will have an opportunity to learn and practice Quality Improvement (QI) tools that will be essential to and your team throughout the Safety in Practice programme. The skills you learn will help you and your team to improve practice, patient experience and outcomes relating to the Safety in Practice Clinical Modules.
For those who are part of RETURNING teams (i.e. this is your second or third year in Safety in Practice) you do not to attend this learning session. However, if you have new members of staff joining your Safety Champion Team or you feel you need a refresher then you are more than welcome to register one of these sessions. NOTE: spaces are limited and priority will be given to new teams.
Please note the following:
- Select your chosen session date when booking your ticket. You only need to attend ONE of these sessions
- Registration is from 5.30pm, the session begins at 6pm. Light dinner will be provided from 5.30pm
- Register only your 2-3 Safety Champions as there is a limit of 40 people per session for these workshops
- Each individual must register under their own name and scan in using this ticket on the evening (either printed or on your device)
- When you scan in this will generate your certificate to be emailed to you after the session
- Please see map attached to event listing for parking
Any questions, please get in touch with a member of the Safety in Practice Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you to learning session 1 - quality improvement workshop!