This 5-week specialty course facilitated by Shelley McCarten Movement helps you retrain your core and pelvic floor muscles to be functional, responsive, and supportive to your body.
Restore Your Core (RYC™) has helped thousands of women round the world who have core issues such as pelvic pain, back pain, diastasis recti, pelvic floor dysfunction, or those that feel disconnected from their core due to pregnancy and childbirth.
Core function is not just isolated to certain muscle groups such as the abdominals. In this course we will use tools that integrate core training and optimal breathing techniques to reignite your core.
Women without babies are welcome, but just know that babies will be present!
Suitable for women 6-weeks post vaginal birth and 12-weeks post belly birth (cesarean) unless an LMC or GP has given prior approval.
You will learn:
- Exercises that restore core and pelvic floor function.
- Corrective exercises for alignment and movement habits that reduce stress and strain on your pelvic floor.
- Self-assessment tools that highlight movement blind spots and compensations to ignite new movement pathways that create strength, mobility and support.
- Breathing patterns that support ideal core and pelvic floor function.
- How to move well and exercise smarter.
Each week you will receive weekly video homework sessions of a short duration that can be easily slotted into your busy lives.
In addition, you will be provided direct access to Shelley, who will make herself available for any questions that you have during and after the course, to help support you in your RYC journey.
Spaces are limited to a small group of participants to allow for individual attention. Bookings are essential!