Are you as a team leader or manager spending too much time on managing conflict in the team? After this workshop you will have more time for better things.
* You learn how to PREVENT conflict from happening
* You learn how to manage conflict
* You learn how to recover from conflict and repair a relationship
Let's face it: conflict is inevitable. Most try to avoid it and over 70% of managers feel that they don't have the right skills to deal with conflict. You are not alone!
In this action learning workshop you practice the highly effective 4 step Resolving Differences model. Help your team to overcome their challenges of having different personalities, goals and needs. Instead of being stressed and frustrated you and your team become more fulfilled and productive. For the first time, this offer comes as an attractive package to ensure that you have the tools you need to build positive change.
In addition to this workshop, you get:
1. Free access to our Resolving Differences e-learning to be completed before the workshop (value of $39)
2. Free access to our online Membership Forum
3. Free 1 hour 1:1 coaching after the workshop (value of $120)
You find more details on our website: https://e-learning.diversityinstitute.co.nz/
- Morning tea and light lunch provided.
- Onsite parking available
- follow sign at the external staircase to level one (next to the indoor pool), please email me if you cannot take stairs.
For any questions and if you want this workshop to come closer you, please email: Stefan@diversityinstitute.co.nz
Feedback from participants:
• "Tutor was very approachable, kind, encouraging and knowledgeable, with a good sense of humour."
• "Stefan gave us some good ideas to apply to our day to day living."
• “Stefan is very personable, enjoyed presentation style, it translated well.”
• “I found the workshop illuminating, very worthwhile experience, excellent facilitator.”
• “Great workshop, very relevant, educational, engaging.”
About the facilitator:
Stefan Doll (CMHRINZ, MBA), Registered Psychologist in Germany, HR and Diversity Consultant & Coach.
Stefan has over 20 years of experience as a human resources manager, trainer and consultant in Europe and New Zealand in the FMCG industry, manufacturing, local government and professional services. His degrees in industrial psychology (Germany) and MBA (UK) laid the foundation for many successfully resolved people challenges in a business context. His passion for leadership and thriving organisational cultures resulted in advising the European headquarters of BP on learning and development programmes before he came to New Zealand in 2003.
Stefan is a published author and co-founder of the Diversity Institute. Building on his experience, observations and studies he developed a practical tool to resolve differences between people which are now successfully applied by many of his clients.
"Good things come out of good relationships on a personal and business level."