Are the bumps in your road starting to feel like mountains?
- Do you struggle to keep it together some days?
- Are you tempted to just stay in bed?
- Have you been looking for something ‘out there’ to help fix what’s happening?
- You know why you’re feeling the way you are and you know what you should do, but you keep slipping back?
Is this you?
Would you like to discover ways to get your ‘bounce’ back and equip yourself with resilience skills for emotional and relationship success?
This one-day workshop will provide you with practical skills and tools you can use to stay on top and keep your 'bounce' when things get tough.
- The difference between resilience, recovery and chronicity;
- Tools to help you avoid getting stuck in chronicity;
- Tips on getting your changes to ‘stick’;
- How to manage your state and get calm quickly;
- Skills to overcome unhelpful thinking;
- How to implement strategies to support your excellent self in times of stress, challenge or change.
Here’s what previous participants have said:
“The one-day workshop is great to get a ‘taster’ of the very comprehensive 9-week course. Definitely helpful to develop strategies for yourself.” – Julia N.
“Worthwhile doing to learn coping strategies.” - V.R., N.R.C.
“If struggling with day-to-day life challenges and not coping, then recommend doing this workshop.” – Stephen, Whangarei
“[This workshop] added to/reiterated past learnings and introduced new tools I hadn’t seen/heard of before. Well worth taking the day for yourself to learn or reinforce learnings, and to connect with like-minded people in a relaxed and friendly environment.” – C. Harris.
“A lot of techniques to use to make improvements … well organised and presented workshop … you will learn a lot about yourself.” – S. Morgan, NorthTec.
Register through Eventfinda or contact us directly.