Join Rachel Hunter as she leads you in an hour of meditation.
All levels are welcome - in fact you do not need to have practised meditation before.
As we come together in unity - we can celebrate all that is community - whilst taking an hour to find stillness in you.
We would love for you to join us at this event, at the amazing Great Hall, which is part of the Arts Centre precinct.
Please bring a cushion or a yoga bolster, and wear comfortable clothing.
- Please note once purchased - tickets are non-refundable - UNLESS cancelled due to Covid-19 - in which case the cost of the ticket after Eventfinda fees and charges will be refunded.
- In the interest of being environmentally conscious - we ask that where possible that you do please download the Eventfinda app and load your ticket there for entrance on the night. Please only print your ticket if necessary.
- Doors will be open from 6:45pm at which time you can find a space. Meditation will start at 7:00pm.
- We ask that you turn off your phones for the event.
- Please follow any health and safety requirements as outlined at the event.
- You may bring a drink bottle and light snacks - for before the event.
If you have any questions regarding the event - please email firstname.lastname@example.org