Enjoy social bridge and afternoon tea. Partners can be arranged. All levels of players welcome.
Director: Mary Chamberlain
PCC Bridge Group is a Social Activity at Parnell Community Centre. Join one of our thriving social groups. One annual $10 fee, payable at the beginning of the year, covers membership for all social activities at the Parnell Community Centre.
From then on pay only a small fee ($3 to $8) per session, which includes tea, coffee and biscuits.
Parnell Community Trust runs an exciting programme of Community Classes and Activities at Parnell Community Centre. Our latest programme is online, and flyers are available from Parnell Community Centre, central Auckland libraries and other local outlets. Let us know if you'd like us to mail you a copy - phone Sarah on 09 555 5164.
Ongoing classes at Parnell Community Centre include our popular language series - French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Mandarin and ESOL English for new New Zealanders; Pilates day and evening classes, Yoga, Tai Chi, Dance and Stretch and more.
Our social activities include bridge, mah jong, seniors coffee and chat, walking group, film club, Scrabble, knitting group and more. Annual membership for Parnell Community Centre social activities: One $10 membership fee, payable in January or on joining, covers all leisure activities in 2017, with an additional small cost per session.Join at any time. New members are always welcome.
Phone - 09 555 5164 for enquiries.
Most classes and activities are held in the Parnell Community Centre (Jubilee Building) at 545 Parnell Road.
You’ll find details of all our classes here or at the website.
Signing up for a class or activity is easy:
- Enrol online at http://www.parnell.org.nz/classes/enrol; or
- Complete an enrollment form (available online or within our printed programme) then email or post it to us; or
- Come to the Parnell Community Centre office in the Jubilee Building, opposite the Parnell Library at 545 Parnell Road, to enrol in person. (Cash, credit card, EFTPOS and cheque payments accepted.)
- You must enrol and pay for your class before it begins. (Tutors cannot accept enrolments or payments.)
- Our class and activity fees include GST.
- A 10% discount applies for senior citizens (65+) and people with a Community Services Card.
- No discounts for casual attendance activities or annual membership fees.
- Only one discount per enrolment, please.
- Receipts are issued on request or at first class.
- Material costs are not included unless otherwise stated.
- A $2.50 transaction fee will be added to Credit Card payments.