Depression, panic, anger and addictions are all symptoms of the mind trying to process information. Learn how to eliminate the causes and the symptoms will go.
Learn how the body physically responds to anxiety and stress, why we end up with symptoms of depression, panic and anxiety and sleep disorders and how to reduce or eliminate these from our lives. Find out more about the influence of nutrition and management techniques and discover how symptoms are often reduced after this one session.
By the end of the workshop, you'll be able to:
- Describe the body’s physiological responses to anxiety and stress
- Recognise the symptoms of a variety of triggers
- Assess the influence of life style
- Create a personal management strategy
- Describe more about the real causes of stress, anxiety and depression
Presented by Camilla Watson.