Join us on October 21, 2020 for this online event on Zoom organised by the Business and Digital Marketing Departments.
“Global uncertainties on well-being, sustainability, business, and education”
Why You Should Submit:
- Prizes and certificates for Best Academic Research Working Paper and Presentation Award, Best Student Completed Research Award, Best White Paper and Presentation Award
- Certificates of Participation
- Find out about the latest research and knowledge developments on changing business and educational practices influencing well-being, sustainability, leadership, and digital marketing practices
- Gain valuable experience at formulating and expressing your research ideas and findings
- Gain specific and valuable feedback on your research project from a wide range of attendees
- Network with other students, practitioners, and academics through breakout rooms
- Have your work peer-reviewed and published in our online Symposium Proceedings
- No fees
To register interest in participating in the NZIE Symposium 2020 and to receive updates on the programme, please fill in the Registration Form.
Note: The registration does not incur any costs for participants or the audience.
- Deadlines for Submissions:
October 05 for full research projects that are to be presented;
October 12 for NZIE student research proposals and reports, business plans, white papers, and marketing plans;
- Notification of Acceptance: Successful authors will be contacted, at the most, in 5 working days after research submission;
- Symposium 2020: October 21
- Submissions should be working papers of between 1000 and 1200 words that report on a proposal for a research, or partially/fully completed research.
- Format: Arial or Calibri, size 12, 1.5 lines spacing, with 2.5 cm page margins.
- Please adopt the editable template found at https://nzie.ac.nz/call-for-papers-symposium-2020/.
- If you are an NZIE postgraduate student, please request a template from the NZIE Research Coordinator.
-To submit your research working paper and for enquiries, email the NZIE Research Coordinator, Silvia, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Criteria for Awards:
The award criteria will be:
- 50% for the quality of the research working papers - also a criterion for the selection to participate in the Symposium as decided by the Chairs;
- 50% for the quality of the presentation on the day, as decided by a panel.
Symposium Organising Committee:
Dr. Miriam Seifert, Dr. Silvia Rösler de Souza, Kevin Gomes, Rajika Vyas, Oluwakemi Igiebor.
For enquiries, email NZIE Research Coordinator, Silvia, at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you at the NZIE Business, Management and Leadership Symposium 2020.