Join us on a twenty day photography tour showcasing the best landscapes New Zealand’s North Island has to offer. This tour offers perfect situations for long exposure photography, wild coastlines, waterfalls, volcanic activity, mountains, lush forest, stunning lakes, geysers and much more.
We shall travel extensively from Auckland, firstly to the Coromandel Peninsula, where serene beauty, calmness and colour awaits in one of the best locations for long exposure photography.
Following this, we will also see many of the most magnificent volcanic landscapes of New Zealand, including the World Heritage Tongariro National Park, White Island (one of the world’s most active volcanoes) and Mt Taranaki, arguably the country’s most shapely mountain before looping back around to Auckland before heading further North.
Historically, Northland was the main hub for activity in New Zealand and to date retains numerous remarkable landmarks: Russell - the former capital; the Treaty of Waitangi grounds are the home of modern New Zealand; giant sand dunes created by Volcanoes; the meeting place of the Pacific Ocean and Tasman Sea and magnificent native Kauri forest.
Find out more:
- Journeys by chartered boat
- All the main volcanoes
- The North Island best beaches
- 4WD trip on private farmland
Auckland - Auckland
- Bay of Islands and Hokianga
- Rotorua & White Island
- The beautiful Coromandel Peninsula
- Cape Reinga and Te Paki Sand Dunes
- Mt Ruapehu, Tongariro and Ngauruhoe
- Mt Taranaki and Taranaki coastline
- 20 Days Photography Tuition
- Boat trip in the Bay of Islands
- Ferry trip to Rangitoto Island
- Tour and boat trip to White Island
- Chartered boat trip on the Coromandel
- Entry to Rotorua Geothermal Reserve
- 4WD trip across private farmland
- 19 nights hotel accommodation (twin share, single upgrade available)
- 19 breakfasts
- Transport during the tour
- Copy of Pocket Guide to Landscape Photography
- DOC concession fees
- Donation to our Tongariro Conservation Project
- 17 x 22" inch Fine Art Print from the Epson SC-P800