In this retreat, Bhavna and Pat will support your growth in loving-kindness (Metta) mindfulness and self-love. This retreat combines proven psychological and mindfulness strategies and gives you the best of both worlds, being supported by two skilful facilitators.
Self-Love is the external and informal aspects of the loving-kindness mindfulness practice. It is an attitude that we have towards ourselves, our lives and everything we do. On a retreat, the silence helps to highlight and bring to awareness how you relate to yourself. Self-Love is about bringing kindness and compassion to yourself. Treating yourself the way you would a young child that you love.
This retreat is for both people with mindfulness experience and novice. Everything you need to know will be shown to you during the retreat, and even if you have done this retreat before, it is about going deeper.
Retreat is ACC approved.
Join me to...
- Grow and expand in self-love and self-worth
- Reconnect with your heart and life purpose
- Release behaviours and emotions that no longer serve you
- Reclaim your inner peace
This four day residential semi-silent psychological mindfulness retreat will encourage and guide participants to:
- Develop in mindfulness
- Learn psychological strategies for releasing harmful beliefs and emotions
- Reclaim your sense of peace and wholeness
The retreat will provide you with:
- Tools to stop or decrease self-abusive behaviours and thoughts
- Strategies to grow in self-love.
Investment: $550 or ACC Funding
Price includes accommodation, meals and tuition.
Bookings close 1st March 2020.
To register please contact Bhavna. email@example.com