When it comes to your social media marketing, do you feel like you're just flinging spaghetti to see what sticks? Let's change that.
Join this online session from the comfort of your home or office, to get your head around social media best practice alongside other like-minded business owners. (But don't worry - I won't ask you to turn on your camera or microphone!)
In this 90 minute session I will answer your top social media questions:
- Which social media platform should I use?
- How do I make sure I'm attracting my ideal audience?
- What should I post?
- How often should I post?
- Should I post the same content to different social media platforms?
- How can I create content?
- Are reviews on social media important and how do I get more of them?
- How can I grow my audience?
- What are hashtags and when should I use them?
- Should I spend money 'boosting', 'promoting' or 'sponsoring' posts?
- What analytics or data should I focus on?
The workshop will be delivered in a relaxed, supportive and interactive way. You will be able to ask questions via a 'chat' function as we go and no question is too silly!
You’ll leave with actionable insights to start showing up on social media like a pro.
Limited spaces! Register now for this online workshop with Jodine McIntyre from Social Smarty.
Just $37+GST per person.
Prefer to be sent an invoice? Just send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org