Dunedin Comedy is coming to Mosgiel! All good doctors prescribe a good laugh, and we've imported the highest quality chuckles money can buy
- Reuben Crisp - "quick witted and very funny" - ODT
- Jonathan Falconer (USA) - Winner of NZ New Act Competition
- Harriet Moir - "her talent as a comedian is undeniable" - theatreview
- Demelza Ray - A shambolic delight of unreserved whimsy.
... and more
Alert Level 2 update: we are taking level 2 very seriously, taking appropriate precautions to keep our community safe, especially those in the high risk categories. If you're keen to enjoy a night out please read the following health and safety guidelines provided by New Zealand Comedy Guild.
1. Do not attend if you're feeling ill.
2. Register for contact tracing (tracing.co.nz QR code app).
3. Use the hand sanitizer provided at entrances & exits.
4. Bubbles (group bookings) will be seated 1 metre minimum from other bubbles.
5. Table service provided, drinks delivered to your table.
6. Be considerate of others.
7. Have fun :)
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before show starts so we can get you checked in, get you seated, and get your drinks to you.
Cash bar. Doors open 7:30. Show starts 8pm
On Friday 21 August 2020 at 8:00pm