Here is the plan of attack for the weekend.
Prepare yourself for the weekend of your life, this is a weekend not to be missed!
Get together with your immediate family (please arrange between yourselves)
Please all meet at the Sandfords Event Centre at 9am Sharp
1. We will have a bouncy castle for the children
2. Sports tournament for the adults
3. Morning tea and a late sit down lunch will be provided
The tournament will finish up at 4pm (hopefully we are still talking to each other) so you can head home, freshen up and slip into something a little more jazzy.
We will need you back at the Events Centre at 6:30 SHARP for the Langton Ball. There will be a sit down dinner, band and spot prizes!
Dinner will be provided but you will need to buy your own drinks (with specials).
We will wrap things up around midnight.
Some won't be feeling as fluffy as others so a late start of 11am meet at the beach where we will have lunch provided.
Things we need from you:
1. You must purchase a ticket to contribute to the event (this includes 3 large meals, band, kids entertainment and full hire of the Sandfords Events)
2. Please send any photos you would like to have shared on Saturday night to firstname.lastname@example.org. It would be lovely to reminisce about old times and those who cant be with us to celebrate.
You are all responsible for organising your own
Recommendation - Opunake Campground, Opunake Motel, Bookabach, Opunake Hotel, Airbnb
Please note kids under 5 are free
We would love to all see you there so please RSVP ASAP