Ladies, come join me for a two-day, two-night small group Central North Island Landscape Photography Adventure. From before sunrise to after sunset, there is an amazing jam-packed photography experience planned.
- Sunrise over Tongariro River with opportunities for long exposure photography and photographing fishermen in action
- Half-day horse trek up the Waimarino River with a variety of photograph opportunities
- Wilderness river photography near National Park
- Sunset from Top of the Bruce
- Tongariro River Beech Forest including some macro work.
As with all Lesley Whyte Photography adventures, beginners to advanced are very welcome, you will although need to have basic understanding of operating your camera and adjusting your camera settings.
The price includes:
- Transfers Auckland/Turangi/Auckland, including collection points in Auckland, Hamilton and Tirau
- Half day horse trek
- Two course dinner Friday & Saturday night, full breakfast and lunch Saturday & Sunday
- Sharing a two bedroomed unit at Turangi Bridge Motel, you have your own bedroom
What time do we depart Auckland and arrive back in Auckland?
- We will be leaving Auckland on Friday at 12.00 noon and arrive back on Sunday around 5.30pm/6.00pm.
I’m making my own way - where do we meet?
- Meet at Turangi Bridge Motel.
What’s not included?
- Morning tea, afternoon tea and alcohol, this is your own cost.
How many will there be on this adventure?
- On this adventure, there will be a maximum of ten and a minimum of three.
We reserve the right to cancel the trip due to unforeseen circumstances. If the trip is cancelled, we will arrange an alternative date or a full refund if you cannot make the alternative date. In general, the workshop will not be cancelled due to the weather forecast as some of the best photographs can come from any combination of weather conditions and Lesley Whyte Photography reserve the right to find alternative subjects and locations to suit the weather.
No refunds will be given if you cancel within 7 days of departure. If you cancel between 7-14 days prior to departure 50% of the booking value will be forfeit.
Please note that the workshops require a minimum number of three women. If there are not enough participants one week beforehand a full refund will be provided.