Pack a picnic, grab the gang and head down to The Dell in the Botanic Gardens to entertain your tamariki this January.
Enjoy music, fun with big bubbles, face painting, dancing, photo booth and good honest family fun!
Activities running all day from 11am - 1pm:
- Get your face painted by Facepainting Wellington
- Find a fancy hair-do with Shabby Salon
- Say cheese! with Photo Booth Fun
- Create magic at the Botanic Garden Colour Station
- Get a snap of your 'head in the hole' with More FM
Kids' Magic Performances presented by Polly Filla:
11.05am - Bigger Bigger Bubble Show with Richard from POP: Big Bubble Events & Products
11.30am - Beat It! Blast It! Performed by Kirsten Te Rito and ensemble musicians from Orchestra Wellington
12.05pm - Polly Filla doing some fun and fabulous things
12.30pm - Bigger Bigger Bubble Show with Richard from POP: Big Bubble Events & Products (up at Henry Moore Statue)
Postponement day will be Sunday 26 January.
Don't forget to slip, slop, slap and bring a hat!
The Dell can be found behind the Lady Norwood Rose Garden and the Picnic Cafe.