Discover the Einstein at the end of your leash! Our Life Skills class will help you learn the skills to have a better-behaved dog at home and in public.
These classes are for dogs of all ages - pups too! This is a 4-week course!
Please note: We don't allow dogs to play together as we want to teach you how to improve your relationship with your dog, and it starts by you, being the best playmate for your dog!
Here is what you'll learn:
- How to keep his 4 paws on the ground (no more jumping on visitors!)
- How to share a toy
- How to teach games like retrieve
- Demonstrate the ability to wait nicely in a sit for a few moments building to a few minutes
- Getting your dog to come to his name and to a whistle
- Walk on a loose leash with mild to heavier distractions
- Demonstrate the ability to 'leave it' momentarily when something fun or tasty drops to the floor or the ground in front of him or her
- Teach commands like sit, and down and how to do this in your everyday life
- Build some self-control and focus by watching the handler
- Have better car manners
Learn more than you thought your dog could do! We encourage everyone in the family to participate. Indoor and heated.
Register online at the website.
Questions: Ring us or text us on 021 82 (3647).