The band is made up of a group of professional musicians who have been performing together for almost 10 years. All the members of the band have a Degree in music and are full - time musicians and educators.
Over the years they have built up a fine reputation for delivering top-class performances. Full of passion and energy, this band blends jazz standards with their own contemporary groove, Latin influences, funky blues and rhythmic folk and world music styles.
Maria O’Flaherty- vocals, David Hodkinson –bass, Andrew Hall - saxophone, Ron Samsom - drums and Ben Fernandez - piano
Members of the band have performed at festivals and events around the country. Some of the events members of the band have performed at include:
- Devonport Wine and Music Festival
- The Bay of Islands Jazz Festival
- The Nelson JazzFest
- The Tauranga jazz festival
- The Uxbridge Theatre Festival
- The Auckland Jazz Festival
- Sculpture in the Garden- Kaukapakapa
- Sculpture in the Park, Auckland Botanical Gardens
- Parnell festival of the Roses
- Ponsonby Festival
- Jazz evenings at SmokePit & Buoy
- Coopers Creek Summer Jazz
- Kerikeri Jazz Club
- Jazz in the Park, Whakatane
- Concert at Lewis Eady Auckland
- Concert at Nathan Homestead - Auckland Council
- Grey Lynn Park Music Festival
- Heart of the City
- Queenstown Jazz Festival
- Waiheke Island Jazz festival... and many more.