Join us for the countdown to 2021 on the Picton Foreshore for Marlborough's biggest New Year's Eve event!
- Fireworks, live music and dancing, and heaps of food trucks are lined up for this fantastic, annual, family friendly event on the beautiful Picton foreshore.
- Pack your picnic blankets and settle down on the grass of the stunning Picton foreshore for a New Year's party like no other!
- NO ALCOHOL AND NO SMOKING - Zero tolerance policy will be enforced by security and police. This is for the safety of everyone in the community, please be respectful and come enjoy this great night out.
- Bus transportation available : avoid the chaos of parking!
There will be buses available travelling between Picton and Blenheim. Purchase your tickets here. All buses depart Blenheim at the Train Station and will arrive at the Picton iSite. YOU MUST BOOK A RETURN TICKET TO HAVE A SEAT BACK TO BLENHEIM
6:30pm - Blenheim to Picton
7:30pm - Blenheim to Picton
10:30pm - Return Picton to Blenheim
12:30pm - Return Picton to Blenheim
New Year's Eve 2020 is set to be one of the greatest yet - check out this amazing line up we have for you.
- Starting off the night is local band Country Pickers who will have you up and dancing in no time with their renditions of country and pop classics.
- Following that, Eden Kavanagh, whose recent appearance on The Voice Britain wowed the world, will be joined by the Grumpy Monkeys.
- Headlining act for the night - Christchurch's DangerBaby will see us into the New Year with their powerhouse rock/pop covers of iconic songs.
Of course, at midnight you'll enjoy the regions biggest and brightest fireworks show, courtesy of Fireworks New Zealand.
This is a family-friendly, strictly alcohol and smoke-free event.